Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Four years , is not only a passion, and not only adhere to


Always wanted to write such a text, but each time the subject of thought , emotion far too full, but could not write to anything . Carefully read your blog , start writing time should be the July 2006 bar . Calculation, has a full more than four years .

Four years, every day seems very similar, but different every day . About life , there have been unemployed , sick suffering, looking for an apartment , daily necessities of trivial , but also the joy of the wedding . I recorded all the little things in life , work, family , husband , neighbors ... ... But who are the storms of life do all day ? Most of us who live ordinary fear or another dull day. I have a simple wish: as long as Baidu space exists, I do not give up one-third of the acres of land , where the record their path.

Every time I see a familiar or unfamiliar ID seriously stay a long article made my heart are extremely warm , so it hastened to reply . ------ my blog needs a little faith can not be ignored no matter how busy this genuine concern and love . Ah , it is.

On the blog , there was unknown , when only a few friends , but also several times within one month on the home page , was a time when many people are concerned , there are articles on the home page as a result of different views being chased on the Baidu hi Curse , because some people do not kenga when friends are cynical . Have complained about (such as the reform of Baidu ), but never thought of giving up . Baidu space in four years , is not only a passion , but also can be interpreted not only adhere to .

My QQ space has also been updated . But unlike Baidu Space , which is to acquaintances , and do not want too much exposure to the real , so I only occasionally irrelevant to Baidu Bowen in a two stick in the past . In Baidu , I happy to say that they want to say , because there is no life, friends , there will beBe monitoredFeeling. So Baidu acquaintances , psychologically , a kind ofUndefendedWarm and familiar .

Because the appreciation of style and deal with them, contact them feel more relaxed and happy . Because of this from the heart like a friend , so every time someone leaves , said Bo Feng , and mind will feel empty . Recently, many friends have moved out of the idea . I'm sorry , I do not know how to retain . Music in the saidSometimes, taking a good partner , like throwing the whole world。 I think so.A platform in love with the greatest relevance is the platform partner ------ Baidu Ye Hao , Sina and Netease End of the World Ye Hao , has been to adhere to a certain corner , is not only a passion, not just insist on more , Because they can not abandon a friend .

I think I will always be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment