Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby, please don't mention of my ex-boyfriend

Today is discussed with a problem, the water is why we men CARES about his girlfriend and their former boyfriend to go between.
Conduit is my good friend, many times we have same situation and sorrow.

Actually very simple, the man must exist possessive. A normal man never mind girlfriend and their former boyfriend, continue with entangled among. Woman, I believe will be so. Say so, once broke up, or don't do not meet friends. Better meet you miss, lest his time was male (female) friend knows, hurt her (him), increase the misunderstanding. Men seem to return to his girlfriend is not mentioned her former boyfriend, especially about how the tragedy is that they are often say (write) to their former boyfriend, then how about? And what's sad is that they won't write instead of how good boyfriend. In the end, they will feel the boyfriend: since you like him, so well, why are you are here with me? You'll go to tease him not done?

All men have their own self-esteem, man not like other men and women, especially with his so-called than the former boyfriend. I believe that women as well as men with other women don't want to tell her, she is still your figure, who is good, who prettier than you, who is your seductive, who is your understanding. At this point I think many women should not refute opinion? When we are feeling, man has need to maintain.

If I were you, I would ask my former girlfriend too much, except in some aspects, I'll ask my darling confession, If I were you, I would ask me who ever had a crush on, also oneself like things in the exposed areas. Want to know, the world is small, should also saw each other, you say how other heart will think? This is the rule, have no rules. Minefield is obvious, smart, often maintain feelings more details, because the meticulous to crack.

However, women sometimes is so funny. The current boyfriend injured heart all don't know, also blame boyfriend enough gentleness, considerate, the big man, rough. Like the other words, the more care of people more can't see through.

Recently, many problems have been thinking about marriage, love, marriage, love, foreign marriage, engagement and maintain but I found that a person's life is not a game, not a one-way trip. Many problems, cannot advance ready scheme.

I'm tired, maybe one day I will follow your tree, becomes paralyzed. Menu is really good, like her feelings, when what problem experts in a hundred. More glad she is my best friend, I was lost, can you tell me how to return, how.

No comments:

Post a Comment