Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Words can not represent all of the emotion is always

I never feel like a young artists , so I do not deep it might be poisoned , I found my attachment for the text far as some people crazy , and if the choice I would prefer to chat with a live human being instead of every other A cold computer language to express ideas , and a real people to talk to , you could feel his face , eyes and even breathing , that most real exchange not the way I always fancy he would like to express thoughts , Or the true or false , or pain , or joy . I am better at face to face conversation , I like to listen to other people's stories , as if everyone is the same as a book , for me, the first page are new, I want to understand it , read it.
Now everyone seems keen to tell the computer and network their own stories, express emotion, some people are on the web talking and to reality with a few nice words also did not understand that this is not an instinctive The lack of it ? We are all living beings, we need to express , the expression but not limited to, the network should be face to face or virtual , the more fear the more the world that everything in the hands of the network , this vicious circle , we become good at communication And communication , so we all become too lazy to say the word, the last on the apathy of this society , not everyone is bad , and only we who are not willing to understand each other , and sometimes may not know their own self.
Whenever I read one article , or when a stranger online and talk to , I always struggled to think he looks like , how will face when they talk , he wanted to tell me What , how could he think, over time I became head Hao Teng , I am too lazy to think about , talking with themselves ambiguous, half-heartedly . I admit that the network is a good thing , is really inseparable from the social network, but the network back in the end is human progress or retreat , is difficult to measure such things , there are always pros and cons of everything , who speak clearly?
Words really can not interpret all of the emotions , of course, limited to the different levels of each person , it is difficult to express all ideas, I'd rather have the door the old man selling watermelons in conversation and a few are unwilling to strangers do not know Online unintelligible . Everyone wants the network to find their soul mate, but who can really understand what you want? Can you really wish to express it clearly?

No comments:

Post a Comment