Tuesday, August 17, 2010

After a like a



Now think about a lot of things are so clear , I'm just too stupid see through .

A comforting word , has become a moving . Time to visit , become a hope .

A long time does not fit , that a dedication .

Is good or bad , but the injury has not distinguish the only himself .

Time, ah , you let me see the truth of the matter .

Time, ah , you dilute everything I thought was good .

Time, ah , you let me not a little sad, and come out a little reluctant to leave .

Perhaps this is the own charge it, then this is the time for a new life .

If there is an opportunity if the bye , I want to make him regret it .

Mom Dad 's friends , and then have to momentum built up in trouble but as ah .

Who would have thought a careless surnamed Wu to link any connection with the hope that the little MM do not make me regret ah .

No comments:

Post a Comment