Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I began to believe that the world does have a thing called love

Recently seems to be used frequently write something , a lot of time has not distinguish himself in the end is written in the writing or record their feelings. Very often, that he was just a spectator , read irrelevant text, some fuss taste . Also broke our hearts when their own sense of time , tears tap the keyboard . Whenever then , his beat is not the keyboard, but his heart . The total also thought I would have grievances here is the place , yes, also true !

I only own side of the saddest show in here . May have no choice , no one to talk to know the sufferings of the text that I have gradually depressed , bleak . Like Paul Celan 's a poem : I just dark, but not as dark .

I am used to alone bear all ... ...

I remember going out today, yesterday said the time to take the camera , in fact, no purpose , just think on a bus , if there is something to keep me out the window to see the scenery palpitations , it is recorded.

Unfortunately, the state rushed out , let me forget it. Moreover, I do not mind Haohao Di walk out and see , also took a friend , or wander the streets . I am a mourning person , they should do to your filial piety . Aunt to me, is the mother and aunt's house today to visit a person , fold the foil bring a grandmother . Incense , when they nearly cry when I faced her aunt 's portrait , said " aunt Do not worry , I will take good care of grandparents ! "

But I 'm really weak , not good enough to do for fear of their own .

Back and forth on the road , wearing headphones , will open to the loud music to cover up noisy , attention is free in the window, erratic . Or that I seriously look at this line will pass through each of a house , every tree , every piece of clouds drifting across the sky the shape of the sun are blooming there was uncertainty on the color . Look under the mottled shade umbrellas , or time and name of the people to rush or leisurely .

Then imagine their stories .

Husband and wife to see a pair of Nail , car arrival , the two go off to each other complementary , that affectionate to each other, it is a while I moved . Just like today's uncle to the relatives by marriage cousin said , "Do not move it to the calendar , just let it remain in the day . "- the day my aunt to go .

It was a love , I began to believe that the world does have a thing called love , but I did not realize had Bale .

I wonder if they see a road leading to where the track is not abandoned . See it in her own unique way in the form of an extension lead to other cities through them one by one in the link . I have wanted to jump cars, ran to the idea of the railway walk , if the case quickly passed the train, I will not stand too close to the place not too far , while feeling strong wind roar from the ear And over , while the number of train cars, a number of very carefully . Because I have never had a number of carefully .

No comments:

Post a Comment