Thursday, August 12, 2010

My dear mother, please don't treat the daughter when guests

"Married the daughter of the water splashed out." This sentence from the evil which blow up the thought of it, each non-proletarian ideologies, great heart. Really want to hate to call on a few words: damn it! Whatever rude or savage, only can feel avenged stirring to pour complains, also can really want to sound like this, "damn" annihilation of a partner GuoJiaoBu smelly secular reality.

Although not so practical, but I still deep-rooted influence, who married a girl for the total niang to marry the daughter of out when the guest to treat. Every daughter ", "said there'll a table of good wine, lest entertain thoroughly, also have the matter as half son son-in-law to me with. It is a hard time to do the niang.

I was such a don't eat toast, the daughter of FaJiu eat like a mother often treat guests treat her own daughter when I was too uncomfortable, restless. Even younger sister.

The girls YiNianBanZai back to visit a younger sister, perhaps need such love, but I think that even if the girls, girls are always want to return every home together with this, not need to differentiate from the home, because the girl growing up, is the family once, the daughter of the home's daughter.

I also become the mother's mother was a sight for sore eyes, also need special discount? Now work units from the mother's only two minutes walk away, I often go home to see. Mother is missing daughter to use, can stay will attract delicious daughter? When mother good snacks, but in watching the daughter, mother, I felt the moment between far away!

My dear mother, please don't put your daughter when guests, instead of hospitality, let me heartburn, let me carelessly, optionally, don't spoil not accustomed to the back, do not actively, do some housework, you also like I would not marry, can call me do it freely to do that, and I call you ate the same a homely dishes, even green bean curd, even fine, I'd be happy to clear, because I always is your daughter, daughter of life.

My dear mother, please don't put his daughter when the guest to treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment