Monday, August 23, 2010

Three years , complete with used to say goodbye!

Luo recently as three years , as many people have written with three years of thing, and this year I am doing it? Middle School three years ago I was a child , I never had the pressure to learn , but also essentially not well studied , it will not be admitted to the school what is a good school , is to stay high for a sophomore , and I asked Middle School happens commuting , is to go home to see how late you can read all lines , in fact it was played over the years , just remember to answer the college entrance examination papers of the time , math problems should be looked at , but that will not do , pull the last of Mathematics A lot of points , imagine if the multi-point math can test it, I can be a good person then , Hu Hu , like that of their own now is not good , but really are not good , no capital has become even more Not qualified , the test of a college , and now many places are required undergraduate recruitment , one of which the Public Security Bureau to hire and requirements Bachelor degree or above are eligible to compete , huh, huh , this is when I just graduated the first opportunity missed Later , I want to go to work in Beijing , the Beijing Sina find someone , one look is required is a Bachelor degree or above , although I never was a good effort is not able to attend school regrets , but the chances are indeed those of us in front of people in a lot less . Just at university in love with high school boyfriend of two years broke up , then the simple is the idea that the retreat did not expect that the fate arrange a meeting with a family condition , whether or not as good as before all that man Friends of people they love . Because at that time turned out to be sympathetic , bitter experience of others , and I did was to think of themselves as savior , as if God arranged for me to love like him , pet him from the very beginning , he was never the subject of pets , so I Is also popular with , and I had another like him that just looked down on me , my heart , other people are always on ignore , not look people. In love , but unfortunately we know the media is a network , it is also very easy to meet , to break up calculations, understanding the two met three times face together is one day , but by the very heart Major injuries like tears also learned how to flow easily , and later met a small chestnut , he is blind to me good , but when I was cold then when hot, as if I was too selfish and need to listen When necessary means of transport when I need someone to send me home when security will think of him , this selfish , creating a time of abandonment , but when I look back every time when he was in the same place , then look Only simple like a small dog , look at me eye blink blink , and without saying a word , then I chose casts his hand , think beyond their own future together with him . Now my parents still do not agree , you are not there three years , this year I think we will work hard to earn what we want that happy little family ,Luo , waiting , and then three years of happiness when you look at .

Words come to mind : If two people love each other at the same time, that is happiness . If you are like one who will speak out boldly . Tightly in her hand , do not curious spy , watch your happiness will be lost , holding the hand of well-being will be the warm temperature , and if so , do not doubtyesThis is happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment