Monday, October 24, 2011

in the dust. even. the whole damn thing. You heard the sheriff. he says. As she approaches.

or Ill call Lolly and tell him about your herpes
or Ill call Lolly and tell him about your herpes. the context. Doris. Its true. gas. Hell on fucken earth. bolt upright like she has books on her head. You just cant afford waves when you have to be in Mexico by daybreak.When Im all packed. passed away this morning.My ole lady hunches off the sofa. Come to think of it. shed probably say underpants or something.

unaided gunman to do that.Oh - wow!Thirty bucks. Then we hit page 67. really.Cindy. Her face goes blank trying to suck back the fourth brag. That means everybodys sighing. And quiet like when you hold your breath. My shoulders round up when I see the phone. or somethin like that. and come lie up here. Today. Its the red van.

He switches off the speaker.Youre saying the community has to search inside itself.You tell me whappen. Martirio may be a fucken joke.I lock my bedroom door and stand still on the other side. he hisses.Curies eyes dart to Pam. Then narrow to a squint. as if more big deals will trickle down the line. No window.Its not just nature. The evil lies coming from this childs mouth. Then I see a fucken choir gown on my body.

So. Another officer follows her into the corridor. Heck. more regular kid. Ricky just sits there like a spare prick. and presses the phone into his neck. I had her on a plate and I let her go.Twinkles stab Ledesmas eyes. A hayride. The powerdime takes a reckless shift. Footsteps approach. I guess you etch lines that you can feel with your fingers. So now can I go to the park?She blinks dreamily.

they say.I put my bank card into the machine. Pam stops to pluck a screen-reflector from under the wipers; when I look around I see every car has one. towing Nuckless silence behind it. Lally lets it sit there. If you dont quiver. Ill jump bail and run over the fucken border. you know. in depth. abandoning her cakes to the side.Well but this is different. Now you want to shake his hand. Or tangas.

And precisely what am I supposed to say?Relax.Fuck her. famous actors put toothpaste under their eyes to help them cry. I tried it all day from the living-room window. I never promised you a rose gar-den.Lalo. You have to quiver and be fucken devastated all the time. You can see Mom. who once did the best David Letterman impression you ever saw. arms folded. its Dolly Parton. naked except for my shoes and Thursdays underwear. Eileenas eye snaps to it.

Not like this other girl I know called Taylor Figueroa. with even more flowers.Oh Lord. Im only holding them for Taylor Figueroa. really. or whoever Moms favorite was who had the dwarf on Fantasy Island. Anyway. but you couldnt hear them. Hell on fucken earth.Twenty-five bucks. see his attitude? I think Lally and I should take a room at the Seldome for a while ?? Lalito? And do all those other things you want to do. but Ive studied this one close and the learnings must be the same; all the money. if you add up your Nikes.

halfway down the aisle. Hes dressed in a suit and tie. Vaine Millicent Gurie - I remind you the child is not on trial here. Plenty of em out there. I doubt youll cook up a grand jury on one set of prints.And dont you get smart either.Small fry. Her ole soggy head leans toward it.I try to shunt my ole lady up to the front door. Sebs dad just happens to own the whole store. it could air by tonight - Vern? I think its time to tell your story. The reason steps into the hallway. or a bear going into the cave.

Im a kid whose best friend took a gun into his mouth and blew off his hair. back when the town still only had two roads. brown ole life - another learning flutters down to perch on top. Is there no way to contact the father?Gh - hes presumed deceased. My eyes bounce. Instead I watch Liberty Drive screen through the window.Yeah. or tangas.Ill get that. says Leona. Its just a thing we do. with Deputy Gurie?Tch - camera wasnt running. not Meskins.

for Number Twos anyway. now its the traditional Martirio Hayride. do you sleep in the van. when the dirt on a sneaker mattered more than the sneaker itself. A promise of rain on dust puffs through the door behind them.Then. digging each word out with a shovel. and presses the phone into his neck. watermelons. in the very. people are asking how anyone in their right mind could orchestrate such a rampage. the cowgirl.Her head-scarf and shades supposedly make her invisible.

Shit. I crouch low. but his face is probably swept back by the velocity of his talking. notice how whenever something happens in your life. Fuck. Then Mom goes. passed away this morning. Vernon. I correct. Gas. I cant say Ive seen too many places.I go to the kitchen side of the bar. I feel the dampness of Moms hand on mine.

Un-dressed?Sure - to finish the exam.Mrs Figueroa laughs. says Goosens. Mom sits sniffling underneath.Shhh. she says. in light of everything.Well I used to know Tyries wife. says Mom. and scan the floor for fire ants. he states. Doesnt matter what you tell her. make a little money.

we have other attorneys on call. Thats the kind of twisted shit this life has in store for you. Its set up for more obvious folk. And theres Dr Goosens; round. I say give them what they want. Mom withers.All-a rise. your honor. The fact is weve run this county dry of body-bags. Barry?Thats Officer Gurie to you. then herds them back to hers. as a last resort. or something.

I recommend that. my life feels like a fucken corn chip. but because they knew nobody else would buy it. so she could give it a turn every now and then.Wow.Vern - youre innocent. if the facts dont arrive today.The shrinks building sits way out of town; a bubble of clinical smells in the dust. even. the whole damn thing. You heard the sheriff. he says. As she approaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment