Thursday, February 24, 2011

?Such as the title, I ask

?Such as the title, I ask:
Will discuz X1.5 how to set the secondary subject classification? ?

I used is PW's, that can set the secondary subject classification:
screenshot below:
the day before yesterday 19:06 upload and download attachments (4.7 KB) day before yesterday 19:06 upload and download attachment (4.03 KB)


and this time I voted discuz, huh, huh.
then touched for two days in the background, or not able to come up with two categories are as follows ... ...
Screenshot:
the day before yesterday 19:08 upload and download attachment (4.92 KB)
I imagine Like PW, add a category.

Which Big Brother Big Sister can help me?
Thank you, appreciate it ah! ! ! !
burberry sale
burberry outlet
chanel 2.55
nike factory outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment